Boom Box Library
International award-winning Boom Box Post now brings you Boom Box Library, a sound effects library company devoted to creating high-quality professional sound effect libraries and corresponding custom-programmed sound design toolkits.
Boom Box Library's award-winning sound designers work every day in the post-production sound industry. So, we know exactly what working professionals expect in a sound effects library. We hold ourselves to the highest creative quality standards, and only release sounds that we would be proud to play for our own clients. We are creating libraries that we ourselves want to use.
Each of Boom Box Library's sound effect files meet these high-quality technical specifications:
- 96 kHz
- 24 bit
At Boom Box Library, we know what it's like to not only need to present the highest quality of work, but also meet tight deadlines. We have designed all of our libraries with unmatched functionality to help you do just that.
All Boom Box Library sound effect libraries include the following:
- Sound effect files are embedded with industry-leading metadata to make searching in your favorite asset management system a breeze.
- All shorter sound effect files include multiple iterations, providing you with plenty of options all within the same sonic family. No more searching for a whole new file or manipulating that one great sound when you need to introduce subtle variations.
- All longer sound effects loop seamlessly. No need to spend precious time finding the exact right place to create a loop.
Don't Just Edit, Design
Many collections published by Boom Box Library comes with a custom-created sound design toolkit. Or, you can choose to purchase the standalone sound effects library at a lower price.
Boom Box Library's sound design toolkits allow you to take your design work to the next level by integrating our sound effects with software such as Kontakt and TouchOSC. These integrations allow you to intuitively modulate aspects of the sound such as pitch and speed in real time with the simple touch of a finger or swipe of a hand.
With Boom Box Library's sound design toolkits, our libraries become a jumping off point for creative sound design, providing unique sounds with every new performance. Boom Box Library's sound effects can be used again and again on different projects because the sound design toolkit always offers a fresh new take.
All Boom Box Library sound design toolkits include the following:
- A pre-programmed sample library which you can easily import into Kontakt.
- A custom-created interactive digital midi controller which allows you to intuitively modulate the samples.